August 11, 2005

HAPPY BDAE TO ME !!! HAPPY BDAE TO ME !!! HAPPY BDAE TO MEeeee.......HAPPY BDAE TO ME !!!!! Lol !!! I'm officially SEVENTEEN today !!!! Hahaha.....yes....one yr older liao...haiz....ageing sux....hope i m 16 every yr but then....haha....anyway....had a rather quiet bdae today....my first greeting of e day came from Jas...lol...she smsed at i think 7.15am ??? Soooo touched....remember that last yr i was e first one dat wish her...now she return me a favour...lol...den oso thanks to all my ex classmates from zhss n present classmates from 2205...thanks for e wishing....yup....i noe i am older by 1 yr liao...haha....ageing....x_x !!! Oso thanks 2205 for e little piece of present...really appreciate it.....and oso...i m soooo surprise that YY smsed me juz now !!! I mean this guy is like always unreachable....everytime sms him he nv reply....and i received his sms greetings...so touched...lol...so ya...to all....if u read this...thanks alot :)

Ok...bdae muz hav bdae wish rite...here r my birthday wish for e year:

1. Good grades for every tests and exams....esp promos....hope i can get at least 2 As and 1 S Paper....

2. Be more sociable...yah....as u guys noe....i abit anti social de....so i hope this yr...old liao...muz learn to b more sociable...make more friends....yup

3. Clear all the grudges, misunderstandings and unpleasent stuff wif my AVA EXCO....hope we can b gd friends again...and gd team mates.....

4. Get fitter, lose weight....hopefully pass NAPFA wif flying colours next yr

5. Get attached !!! Lol....i am really despo....anyone got nice girl can recommand me??? Lol !!!

6. More 2E5 and 4E2 gatherings....Lol...i mean u guys oso want this rite...hope we hav an yr end chalet....miss u guys lots...

.....still got alot alot la....but ya....finally....muz wish everyone around me forever happy....enjoy life....world peace.....(seems so politically correct) but then ya....haha....and finally, other than thankyou, still muz thankyou for all who hav made my day today :)

No comments: