August 26, 2005

For the first time in my entire life....i was "late" this morning. It all happens like this....6.30am...i reached AJ as usual....e same study bench outside dance room....e same few zhonghuarians come n join in and we hav our daily morning get-together....den is like tok n tok n tok n tok....everyone was like so bonded, so happy together n stuff...i think got shaun, zara, avril, me, joyce, n a few more...den suddenly i feel like behind me no body liao....coz normally 1st bell ring everyone of us will proceed to e parade sq...then is like this morning we didn seem to hear the bell....its either we r too involved in our conversation or wad but for my part, i seriously didn hear any bell....den when i see behind me left a few pple....i sense somehting was wrong...i looked at my watch...OH NO !!! 7.29AM !!! 1 min b4 flag raising...den is like e few of us, together wif other pple (whom i think oso unaware of e time) chiong to e parade sq...but too late....e national anthem sounded....so hav to embarassingly sing e national anthem at e lockers area wif e rest...facing e J2 form teachers....walau....so malu...den after everything we very rushly get to our classes.....first thing i saw....mdm woon wif her angry stare at me...haha...den i guiltily got into e line...den my classmates start askin me if i were late...i told them i didn hear any bell....ya...dats e whole morning incident....and worse still...lim kim thye brought this incident up during mass civics today...walau...i was like...omg...i bcam a qian gu zui ren alreadi....hope mdm woon understands n dun mark me late...if not my 11 yrs of perfect record will b ruined wif one black mark...haha...anyway...today's chem lesson sux....dun wish to mention much bout it...stupid kuah...cant tahan us look for higher authority to deal wif us...gd la....n we caught her smiling when her higher authority came in n scold us...tmd....grrrrr !!!!! So dats all for today....maths test this mon...muz prepare !!! Wif dat, Cya !!!

No comments: