August 04, 2005

I'm totally disgusted !!! Yucks !!! Had chem pre SPA today....well...everything went on smoothly for me....and i guess i did all e right stuff....so dats gd.....BUT !!!! Once the pre SPA ended....my chem teacher started kao-bei-ing like a mad dog and this totally disgusted me !!! Wad kinda teacher is this....i can tollerate ur horrible accent n thats enough....AND YOU HUMILATE MY CLASSMATE IN CLASS !!!! Walau.....cant stand her liao lor.....she actually pointed out this girl from my class n say dat her SPA skills are totally lousy and she WILL fail her skill B like shit !!! Wad kindoff teacher is this....i feel very bad for her lor....i noe she shd b at e verge of tears...i mean who wont when kana humilated infront of everyone....e least u can do is to encourage her ma....point out her faults n patiently guide her....instead you HUMILATE her....thanks for showing 2205 dat....we really learn alot bout u today....why??? 2205 not triple sci class not gd la...IZZIT ?!?!? YOUR TRIPLE SCI 1105 FORM CLASS THE BEST LA !!! IZZIT ?!?!?! I tell u....u want all of us to drop chem izzit ?!?!?....WE PIAN PIAN DUN DROP WAD CAN U DO TO US !!!! Hahaha.....try us.....

No comments: