June 03, 2005

Waaaa.....so fast, first week of holiday gone liddat. Why muz time b so cruel on me that it pasts so fast. Anyway, finish most of my hw, dun admit i m a mugger oso cannot, but dats not e point. Hmmm...lets see wad i can tok bout from my boring and meaningless life, PW, yes, PW. My grp showed our survey to mdm woon yesterday and she said its fine. Meaning we can carry on wif our survey. My grp will b going Shenton way to survey those working adults this coming wed. I noe its hard coz u noe their attitude, the "siamers". Lol. Meaning pple who "siam" when they r approached. So ya, its gonna b challenging. AVA camp cum farewell BBQ on week 3. The discussions n meetings r more or less fixed. Mid year exam...plan to study from next week onwards. Oh yah, got SVA briefing at MOE headquater wif Mr. Eugene Ng coming tues....haiz....since i m e only student going, he is gonna grill me wif qns bout e farewell party i organize....lets see how i can handle him. Wad else, actually nothing much, i hope i can get my hands on HCJ and TJ physics n chem notes...i hinted niece ruqing and karin le, but dun think they get my hint, so nvm. AJ phys notes juz sux la. Oh, and the jeans i bought the other day, muz bring to alter this weekend. OSo muz buy paper plates, forks n cups n wadeva for e farewell party. Haiz.......i sounds like a desperate student, somehow similar to desperate housewives...haha....so dats all, cya !!!

No comments: