June 10, 2005

Before i know it, i've finish revising for physics. However, i still hav that kinda feeling that perhaps i didnt study enuff for physics, similar feelings like last yr, is like finish revision le still feel that there is something lacking. Dunno, i think i still needa move on to other subjects. Time is running short. Talking about physics revision, i really miss the sec sch days when Elim made us do n do n do alot of stuff. I still remember how she print us alot of compiled other-schools-questions and insist that we finish the day after. I still remember how she go thru qns by qns wif much elaboration, making us understand every single bit of it. Now, in JC, no such thing le. Where got teacher giv us pass years papers or other school qns, thats something i needa adapt to. Therefore, i did myself a favour by compileing my own sets of qns from past yr papers inherited from my cousins. However, i still dun really understand some parts, and i m really "enlightened" by some qns whereby they seems simple by look but there r lotsa hidden steps that leads to e ultimate answer. I think i need more practice. I understand that i m not as smart as some of my peers and hence twice e effort muz b put in. Pple seems to overestimate me, and think that i am boasting or bluffing when i say i m not that intelligent. But the fact is, i am indeed not that smart, its all juz base on hardwork. Wadeva it is, i know many of my peers r at home sharpening their knives, so i shd not slack too much also. Sigh....why am i suddenly talking bout all these things. Anyway, hav SVA discussion tml morning at 8am. I dunno why am i so crazy to make it at 8am but ya. Haha. I needa go n slp, hopefully can wake up early tml. With that, cya !!!

No comments: