June 08, 2005

Ahhhhh.....sian arh !!!! Very sian !!!!! I woke up damn late today....latest thru-out my june holiday, 10am. Haha. Ya, seems early to some of u. Dunno la, today rainy weather feel like sleeping dun feel like doing anything. Juz finish revising work energy power for physics. I am half way thru physics, plan to finish everything by this weekend...i got 5 chapters left....seems impossible at the rate i am going. Ya, after i m done wif work energy power i juz cant carry on liao...so i decide to lie on my bed and act half dead. And the worse thing is, i haven start on other subjects. Haiz.....i juz dun feel like doing anything today la. I juz feel like sleeping. Afterwards got survey to do @ Shenton way....dunno how things will turn up. 3 of us 5 going. Haiz......but i am more worried bout the pace i m going wif my revision. Aiya, lets all juz flunk mid yr together............sleepy........sleepy.....zzzzzzzz......

No comments: