June 11, 2005

Ooo....juz came back from SVA discussion / meeting. Ok, woke up at 7 this morning, took my damn time to wash up n get ready n left home at 7.50. I was e earliest to reach AMK MRT, where i waited for the rest to arrive. Weeleng came, den desmond, and jeremy replied he he had an headache, which we later found out that he is still sleeping after we called him 15min after 8. So nvm, we proceeded to mac without him where discussion start. Hmmm....the discussion was like sian sian de, perhaps its bcoz pple see my face alreadi sian le. I had my breakfast there b-t-w. So I brief them bout the video criteria n stuff which i knew from expereince as well as the SVA briefing last tue. Then, at bout 9, Jeremy appeared. So i hav to re explain e whole thing again but ya, i dun think anyone would care. So we start brainstorming. We decide to do drama, which is rather challenging. Its my first time doing drama in my 4 yrs of experience, so ya. We came out wif many topics. I also explained to them that SVA judges are sadists (which is true) coz those who won are sad films, not comedy. So we needa do something really sad n touching or wadeva. We finally agree on a drama wif e theme "discrimination". Kinda narrates my life, haha. No la. I wont say much about it but it will sure bring about alot of "fond" memories for my ex class 4E2. Hahahaha. My strategy for the drama is, keep the content short n sweet but varies in e techniques portraying the scenes. Ya. However, after wasting 2+ hours in mac, we only managed to come out wif e start n the end but not the body. Which is quite.....sad. Anyway, we went to Popular after that to see wad souveniers we can buy for J2s for farewell party.....nothing seems suitable, i guess. But anyway, i hope Maria will get something for e souveniers in china. So ya, got back home n here i am. Wif that, cya !!!

No comments: