May 31, 2005

Its holiday !!!! Yeah...cheers....yeah rite. As if i am happy its holiday. I am not bored at home, i dun feel bored, i juz feel pathetic, yes, PATHETIC. Holiday is sooo empty for me, esp when i am an anti-social freak. I think i hav been a homework-clearing machine for the past few days...ya, basically clearing hw. Plan to clear them by first week. My rationale for doing so is so that infomations in my mind wont go messed up when i study for my mid yr later on this holiday, ya, esp when most of e hw r bout things that r not tested in mid yr. Sigh.....i am now waiting for afternoon PE...so sian....

Seriously i dun hav any plan for enjoyment during this holiday. Ok, perhaps e primary sch clique outing is scheduled on e 3rd week...dats all i guess. I initiated a SVA discussion session for the other pple involved in this competition outside at orchard rd so shun bian can go play pool...but the details hav not yet to b confirmed. Everyone is busy la. Now i find another problem...when can we do our survey for PW. Its like theres not a time that is convenient for e 5 of us. 3rd week of holiday got AVA camp....and YESH, 14th june is farewell BBQ evening...the first event we new EXCO organized. Well, not all, we left e president out of the planning process coz he shd not b involved, we hav special plans for him. *evil grin*. I hope its gonna b a success. And i think our poor VP is damn so stressed, she non stop activity from e first day of holiday till e end of ava camp (AB camp, china trip, AVA camp), which is 2.5 weeks. So i hope she wont plunge into depression again. Oh yah, the teacher in charge says he will donate some money for e farewell party...yeah...at least wont worry bout ava falling into financial crisis.

I am oso quite worry bout e stupid alpha list thingy. Sigh....WHY MUZ THE SCH PUT US PPLE IN ALPHA LIST. Yes, we MUST attend some stupid courses that adds up to more than 20 hours. During the briefing last week, the teacher incharge say we muz attend 2 compulsory courses out of 3 choices and 2 elective courses, which r oso compulsory...and i was like duh...as if i got so much free time. And the courses varies in duration. So everyone were rushing to sign up for e shorter one. And e teacher incharge says the sign up booklet can b found in her pigeon hole...but guess wad...i went down to her pigeon hole for 3 days and ITS EMPTY. I was damn pissed off lor, is like how e hell am i gonna sign up when u say i MUST sign up and u r so lazy to even put e booklet in ur pigeon hole. I am sure alot of u all share e same grief as me, ya, esp pple like kenneh....complaining to me everytime e issue is brought up. Dunno la, i think e system kinda ....dunno wad la...is like shd at least giv us a choice whether to agree to b in it anot...sigh...and term 3 got PW courses somemore...hell heck....i am not so free u noe, even if u giv me 1 week no sch juz attend course from morning till afternoon i think oso not enuff. So ya......dats wad bothering me for e past few weeks....so i guess i will continue clearing my hw...wif dat...cya


No comments: