May 20, 2005

Our GPP is approved !!!!! Cheers !!!! I believe is e first grp in class to be approved. But nvm...dats a gd thing. Alot of things happened this week...thankgoodness it finally passed. I got back most of my tests, very sucky, dun wish to mention bout them. Life without amazing race and survivor is empty....dunno wad to do on wed n fri night without them....but nvm...waiting for e new season to come. This fall....The Amazing Race 8 and Survivor Guatemala...still a long way to go though. Anyway, thanks to those who lightens me up...i was not feeling very happy these few days...ya, u shd noe e reason. Its gonna b a long weekend, so hope i can get some time to rest. I dun really like June holiday...so many things to do during june holiday....even busier than normal days lor...got CCA , Camp, SVA briefing, and most suckily, remedial PE!!!! I am juz PATHETIC !!!! No one in AJC can be more PATHETIC than me when it comes to PE or Napfa...sigh.....dunno la...dun wish to think so much...juz walk one step see one step lor....

No comments: