May 18, 2005

Lol, juz had 2nd round of EXCO interview today. Scary. But lets look at wad happened b4 dat.....
Bell rang, sch ends, so happy. Haha. So i met fellow AVA members Maria outside MPH when later Jer & Eve join us. We go AMK Central for our "first offcial AVA lunch"...weird, ok...Tony joined in while we r juz about to leave e sch. So we walk all e way to Mac and hav lunch. By the time we finish lunch, we decide to stroll back slowly. It was already 2.50pm and AVA starts at 3pm. But we tot its nothing impt so we juz slowly stroll back...so as we were strolling, near AMK library, it was 3.10pm when we received a call from benj (AVA secetary). HORROR !!! He ask us why we were late and told us that the teachers r alreadi waiting for e EXCO interview !!! SIAO !!! We were not informed lor, den is like being late will giv e teachers bad impression of us. So we quicken our pace n manage to reach the waiting room at 3.17pm where the Prod Manager anxiously wait for our presence. Haha. Our worst fears were confirmed when we were told dat 3 of e AVA teachers incharge were waiting in e com lab to interview every single one of us. HORROR !!! Panic sia. Haha. so we quickly make ourself look more decent, put on tie n stuff hopeing to remedy the situation. Lol. Den our Prod manager oso warn us bout e interview la, make us even more nervious, i wont elavorate on e warnings. Haha. First, eve went in, in minutes time, shes out. Shock, so fast !!! Maria went in while me n jer spend e time adjusting tie. Den its my turn. I try to hide my nervousness....so i greet e teachers and e interview start. Dunno wad happened la, but at times i am lost of words to answer their qns...they say they hav high hopes on me, dunno whether its bad or not. They ask me why i let Maria b e president instead of myself, i nothing to say, juz anyhow fabricate some reasons dat she is more capable than me (which is obviously true). Den ask to show why she is more capable, i really dunno wad to say....haha. Then they ask me how to coordinate the club if i am given my post...blah blah blah...scary...i was damn nervous...e teachers' little actions caught me even more unprepared. After like 25min, i'm out of it...sigh....finally its over. Dunno wad will happen to me la, perhaps i will b given my post i apply for, perhaps given a higher post, perhaps not...its all in e hands of e seniors n teachers.......sigh...nvm. So dats all, gotta go dinner. Cya !!!

No comments: