May 11, 2005

Yoz yoz yoz, had AVA EXCO interview today. The process was long and boring, i mean e waiting time. Firstly, we are given a form to fill in, like wad post we wanna be, wad leadership experience we hav n stuff. Ya. Den we will hav to wait in e waiting room while we are interviewed by all 4 of e EXCO member one by one in another room. Well, my experience wasnt a good one. I find problems expressing myself infront of e exco members, but i still managed to state my stand n stuff. Ya. And thanks to michelle whom used the term "servant leader" during zhss SC election, i decide to use the term to state my stand too. Hahaha. I dun think the excos are impressed by me but we shall see the results. I think Marrianne hav a high chance to being e president of AVA, dunno. At least i wrote her name down in e form on who i think fits the bill for wadeva post. Hav faith in her. Haha. So ya, the interview wif many many questions ended wif a xin li ce yan, i.e. if i were to bring either an apple or an orange back to e waiting room to share wif my fellow J1s, which of e 2 will i choose. Haha. Me and marrianne choose orange, e rest choose apple. Dunno la, but i think all questions r crucial lor. Ok, all e best to e rest of e J1s to make it into e EXCO list. With that, cya !!!

No comments: