May 22, 2005

Happy Class Birthday S2205 !!!!!!! Woohoo....today is class birthday but den, i didn really attend e celebration. Haha. Yup, most of them go Big Walk today while e lazy me was still sleeping at home this morning. Nvm. I am juz a pathetic lazy pig. Anyway, today AVA president Choonxiong called me to inform me that i am down for AVA duty for Be Yourself Day. Actually the whole J1s will be down for duty, considering the massiveness of the event. So that sets me thinking whether i shd volunteer to do control room duty or filming duty. Still remembered that day CLDDS performance i last miniute promise to do filming duty(perhaps thats e initiative my seniors told e AVA teachers bout me during EXCO interview).....perhaps i shd giv myself a chance out of my comfort zone (video) and try something i am not too confident in...wadeva. Anyway, i would luv to walk around e college holding a camera n film wads going on around. Its fun. But on e other hand, i like to sit in e control room n play my fave chi pop songs i downloaded for the pre-concert. Haiz.....dats perhaps e reason i joined AVA. Haha. Further details bout e duty will be discussed on Wed's meeting....
which leads me to my next point....Wed's House EXCO election !!! Yup, everyone has to attend to elect the next EXCO for our various house. First, i wanna state myself clear...I AM NOT INTERESTED IN HOUSE EXCO WADSOEVA !!! Anyway, i think i will norminate e next house captain base on e criteria of capability, leadership and most impt, in good physical shape, coz it has something to do wif sports. I hav someone in mind.....giv u guys a hint....my fellow ZHSSrian de....but nv in e same class as me b4...gotta know him only when i enter JC.....haha...quite obvious rite.
Ok, next, GP !!! Mrs Siva is leaving...sad....and Ms Tay, our new GP teacher, is coming on tue...and guess wad, we r having a class debate. The class is splited into 2 groups and each grp muz hav 3 speakers. I tot i am out of e danger zone when pple start saboing good speakers like Lucia, Jasmine, etc who r in my grp. But i find myself in danger, equal level of danger as others when the rest decide to use Open Number Game to decide e speakers !!! And the always very unlucky n suay me got it !!!!! NOooooooo.....why everytime me...everytime open number or oh-a-peh-a-som always dio me one !!!!!! I am really a suay-kinna man !!! Nvm....i will see wad i can do....
Lets tok bout wad i did today...i basically clear my trigo 3 tutorials, my econs tutorials and i bought a new econs file. Its bright orange in colour. Very eye-striking. Yup, all my subj files r of different colours, partly for easy differentiation and partly oso to make my book shelf look colourful n nice. Haha. Lame. I oso bought a new pair of jeans...coz i am surviving on one pathetic pair for e past one yr...nvm....wad else.....oh yah...toking bout clothes....lets tok bout my class tee shirt. Its gonna be wore during be-urself day. Its gonna b hot pink colour....to my objection but ya, "marjority" of e class voted hot pink so be it....practice of democracy. Dunno la, i am not saying i am skeptical bout e voting results but i shall learn to luv it since its my class tee....
Finally, i shall end my ranting here. I noe i am being very lorsoh today for toking n ranting so much insignificant stuff but ya, allow me to coz i am under high stress level. So ya, dats it...cya...

No comments: