June 26, 2009

Back From SCAMP 2009 !!!

Woohoo, i'm back from SCAMP 2009 !!!! Yup, it is my Science fac orientation camp for freshies like me. Anw, it has been a fun and shagging five days four nights. I shall spare you guys the details first since i'm not in the mood of blogging about it now. But its damn fun. Woot. Day four's beach day got me totally sunburnt ! I am currently pain and red and chaota all over from head to toe. PAIN AHHH !!!! But still, enjoyed it alot. Concurrently there were fac of design and architecture and fac of eng camps going on and i heard design/arch camp was affected by H1N1 outspread in PGP residence. Thankgoodness we dont stay there. Despite the many outbreaks of H1N1 that disrupted many camps, my SCAMP still went on smoothly and everyone had fun. 3 cheers!!!

No comments: