January 02, 2008

Back to school, back to work

2nd Jan 2008. 学生们,开学了 !!!大人们,开工了!!!Woke up earlier than usual today because father driving my sis to her new school first before sending me to camp. She first day of sch at NYJC you see. On the way to NYJC, i saw alot of students reporting back to school so early in the morning which kinda extracted wonderful memories as i recalled how i used to be a student then, reporting to school for a brand new school year. To think of it, it really rawks to be a student, as compared to my state now, a NSF. I really miss school days. This is esp so when my father drove my sis to NYJC, which was the same route i took for 4 years during my sec sch days (my sec sch, zhss, was just next to nyjc) and it really brings back wonderful memories about back then. Sigh. But then, its a brand new year ahead, brand new start. 祝莘莘学子们勤奋向上,学业突飞猛进。祝工作人士人步步高升,工作愉快!!!

No comments: