January 13, 2008

Random 13 Jan 2008

Feeling damn sian right now. Finally got back home from camp this morning after breakfast at yishun centre. This week is a long week man. Outfield cover, standby force prepration, dispensary stuff for me to settle. Talking about standby force, i was expecting one recall yesterday and i thought it would really be so damn lucky of me to be in camp when they recall since i do not need to take the hassle to rush back to camp within 1 hr. But then, there was no recall which means i could be next week, where i had a long weekend. I do not know if i want to switch weekend duty with someone else to do next sat's duty. Yah, all these recall stuff is making everyone crazy. Paranoid is the word.

When i reached home this morning, i just feel very sneh2, meaning sluggish. No mood to do anything man. Want to surf internet also no mood, watch TV also no mood, go out also no mood, just no mood for anything. Just feel like not doing anything and 瘫痪在床上。Feel that my life is kinda distorted right now by all these NS commitments but who am i to complain. There is nothing to look forward to. Kbox next sunday? Chinese New Year? ORD? I wont even have the shame to think of ORD. Haiz...

My parents keep pestering me to buy CNY clothes. I just cant be bothered. Dont know what to buy, dont intend to buy. 反正每年来来去去也只不过去那几户亲戚人家百年。So boring. Maybe is i grow old le, starting to feel numb about CNY. The 期待感不再存在。I aint want any new clothes. I do not need any. No one to show it to wearing it. Bummer. I dont go out with friends during CNY period. Just stay at home and rot? Might as well stay in camp and do duty still can earn off. Thats why i volunteered for one of the 4 days.

Just recovered from sore throat. Had been on medication for the past few days. The diphen expectorant really makes me sleepy. Drink already damn drowsy hence no mood to do anything. I am just feeling grumpy. Aiya, whatever it is la, i also have no mood to continue typing...shall end here...

No comments: