September 15, 2007

Week 3:

My first outfield turn out to be fine. Just that i got to sit until my butt went numb. The uncles, i mean reservists, of 160 SQN were very nice to me. Keep asking me questions like as though they wanted to introduce their daughters to me. Haha. But still, my first experience of outfield cover alone was rather okay, nothing major happened, thankgoodness.

There were 2 new specs posted into the medical centre. Both are of my age. Although i still remain the lowest rank of all medics around, i am no longer the youngest because there is one new spec whos birthday is 2 days after mine.

I finally started my on job training for MOPA, which is my assigned role. I finally understood that being a MOPA is very mentally tiring because you have to concentrate and listen carefully to what the MO say when he is examining the patients. Furthermore all those relevant data must be key in correctly in the very-confusing system call PACES II. But the good thing is, i will get to learn alot on dignosis, drugs given, common medical conditions, etc. My upper study aka senior named me Level 1 Baby MOPA. Soon, as he'd said, I will level up and evolve into the ultimate Level 70 Papa MOPA. Sounds lame, but i thought the name was kinda cute.

Ever since i was posted to Chong Pang Camp i've yet to exercise much. I guess i need to find the discipline and time to start on my daily exercise regime to maintain my level of fitness.

I guess thats about all for this entry... yawn !!!

No comments: