September 22, 2007

I was supposed to go running this morning with QY however i decide to call it off last night due to possibility of overpacked schedule and also personal laziness. I just wanted to wake up late and snuggle in bed. After breakfast at the nearby market with my parents, i went home, bathed and went to meet some of my tekong friends for k lunch session. I arrived at City Hall MRT 10 minutes later than planned. Upon proceeding to marina square kbox, we met the last member of the quad there and hence indulged in 3 hours of maddness in singing. Basically i managed to surpass some of the usual songs i used to sing and instead challenge myself to other songs available. My 2nd attempt for JJ Lin's westside failed miserably again (1st attempt was last month kbox wif shuyi they all) as that song is extremely suicidal. The original key is too high for me to reach and lowering of the key will put me in an extremely awkward singing. After klunch, i bid farewell to my friends and went to meet Jas at J8 to watch the semi-finals of radio 1003's Ti Guan Da Lei Tai. It is a DJ talent search competition held bi-annually to recruit and discover fresh talents. It was a little disappointing that the crowd there wasnt as huge as i've expected. I personally think that the 19 semi-finalists' standards were of mediocre. Only one or two caught my attention. As such, may the best man win. Went home after that. Reached home at approximately 6pm. Had dinner at home. Felt very lerthagic right now because there were no activities at night. Hopefully i get to enjoy the remaining bits of this weekend before i get to suffer another 2 days 1 night for tuesday's outfield cover.

No comments: