November 29, 2005

Yoz yoz all....sian...holiday is getting sianner day by day....no one wants to go out wif me :(

Pple either go to work or they hav their own grp of friends to go out wif....i m sad n lonely at home. Haiz....well, firstly, i dun hav a rather tight grp of friends or stuff...other than pri sch clique of 5 which i think they will oso b tired of me. I used to b very close to this grp of friends from my sec 2 class...but then after we got to sec 3, sec 4 n then to different schools, these grp of friends got their own clique n stuff...haiz....sec 3 sec 4 i dun really hav any very close grp of friends... maybe bcoz i m too busy mugging or maybe bcoz i dun share any common interest wif e rest of my classmates....in e end who suffer...me!!! Haiz...jc...i tried to change n b more sociable but then it things doesnt seem to change alot....well well...perhaps i m born a loner....

Perhaps i shd get myself a job...i was thinking of giving tuition but i dun think i qualify. Haha...maybe next yr after graudating from AJ. Dont think i m suited for jobs like counter or cashier or waiter or stuff....even my mum ask me to giv tuition to earn some pocketmoney during e holiday...haha...wad else can i be....perhaps nerds like me is only suited to b in e education career....

Talking bout career i think my future seems very dark...i dunno wad i wanna b....i plan to study chem engineering n be a chem engineer....but those big companies will only employ u if u r really very gd...meaning average chem engineering students wont get a job easily....i dun think i wanna study accounts or econs or commerce or business so i m ruling out office jobs....i dream of working in e entertainment circles perhaps as a radio broadcaster or a script writer or song writer but then...who would wanna employ me....haha....so e last remaining choice will b teaching...haha.

I think i m gonna learn a musical instrument...perhaps next yr after graduating n waiting for NS.... possible instruments are guitar, chinese flute (di zi or xiao) or even perhaps guzheng...haha...dunno leh....musically decline pple like me will hav trouble learning musical instruments but then i really impress me alot to see my peers handling n playing these instruments so well. Furthermore i so old le then pick up an instrument...very malu leh. Haiz...guess i m really stupid not to master any musical instruments.

Lotsa things i wanna do during e holiday...so pple...jio me out for outings or movie or wadsoeva...haha...i m stoning at home....i wanna go kbox....my only interest....i wanna go watch chicken little....i wanna go take photos at places like esplanade or siloso beach wif my very gd friends....i wanna go play badminton.....i wanna go christmas shopping....so many so many....sian argh !!!! Left econs hw, GP hw and maths compilation of qns haven finish....dont feel like doing leh....wad else can i tok bout??? My finger nails ? Yah...its very long liao....as long as mei chao feng's...haha...can practice jiu yin bai gu zhua alreadi....if u noe wad i m toking.....if dunno...watch condor heros...hahaha....ok lor...enuff crapping.....cya !!! nitez

No comments: