November 15, 2005

Siannnn........there is so much things i wanna do during e school holiday....

I want to go night hike !!!

I want to go kpool n kbox wif "2e5 kbox kakis" and e newly found "e2-e3 hcl class luv kbox members" and oso not forgetting wif sis 3 during 4E2 chalet !!!!

I want to go 4E2 chalet !!!

I want to go bowling session wif my pri sch clique of 5 !!!

I want to finish all my holiday hw by nov so that i can hav my dec to play !!!

I want to go running and exercise at least twice or trice weekly to build up on my fitness level !!!

I want to forget about all e unhappy past thruout my school life in 2005 !!!

I want to adopt and embrace a new positive learning attitude for next yr!!!

I want to go xmas shopping wif my friends !!!

I want to organize or have an outing for 2e5 pple coz this yr no more 2e5 chalet !!!

I want to have more outings wif current 2205 pple, 4e2 and 2e5 friends as well as pri sch clique of 5

I want to meet up wif old friends whom i've not seen for yrs, e.g. those for DQPS P6/1 2000

I want to travel around e island tasting all the delicious and famous hawker food around Singapore

Of coz e list is not exhaustive....well....there r really many things i want to do during e holidays n most of them cant b made possible if u guys (my friends out there) dont wish to "help me". Haha..so lets b "helpful" and lets enjoy a wonder holiday ahead !!!

No comments: