November 01, 2005

JAY CHOU NEW ALBUM ROXXXXXX !!!!!!! Oh my goodness it is so damn nice la, better than qi li xiang or ye hui mei i guess. After listening thru his songs. Yup, i muz mention again I GOT JAY CHOU GIANT POSTER !!! And got 3 MV including Ye Qu , Fa Ru Xue n another one i forget liao. haha. Anyway, after listening thru e whole album i really fell in luv wif it lor. Other albums i listen one two times alreadi sian liao. This one i listen 10 times oso not sian. Inside alot of songs very nice, is that kinda songs that i like la. For example track 3 i mentioned earlier - Fa Ru Xue (Hair like snow)...its very chinese classical lor....very nice...reminds me of dong feng po n nan quan mama's mu dan jiang. Damn nice. I also like track 6 , very soothing ballard, track 7, which sounds to me abit like jian dan ai + Yuan you hui....very simple ballard...simple yet nice. The duet wif lara of nan quan mama oso very nice. Coral Sea. Wow....so nice !!!! I juz cant stop saying how nice it is la. Serious u guys out there muz buy this album n listen to every single song. NICE !!!!!

No comments: