November 10, 2005

It has been a long time ever since i blogged. I realized my frequency of blogging has decreased alot...well...perhaps its because there is nothing in my life to blog about...my life is boring...you would not envy my life...haha

Ok, so wad hav i done for e past 9 days??? Nothing much...first n formost...PW is over...well...it has been a few days ever since i had my OP exam and PW is officially over hence the sense of excitment and happiness has already dispersed....so yes...do not wish to elaborate on OP...well...basically e assessors asked everyone very difficult qns n dats it...whether we survive or not is now up to them. Anyway, went PS that day after OP wif AJ 105 and AJ 106 (my grp)...basically 10 of us attended some kinda "celebration"...not much to elaborate...and its my first outing wif my classmates ever since sch starts....so i guess u can conclude that i am very antisocial.

Yesterday, i tried cooking mee goreng wif e chilli sauce bought by my mother at NTUC...well...dunno y suddenly feel like eating mee goreng....and yes...now u guys hav discovered another of my talent...well...its more of a interest that a talent...that is cooking !!! I luv cooking ever since i m young...like age of 5?? Haha...yesterday's mee goreng didn turn out too bad afterall...but i think its abit wet....hmmm....e fact is i didn even add water n i juz feel its too wet....perhaps i can improve on that next time. Hehe...

Recently i realized that the bus service i used to take when going home has become partially airconditioned. Well, it all happened one month ago when i was as usual waiting for my bus (265) outside jubilee expecting the usual aircon bus to arrive when surprising an old unairconditioned bus greeted me. I hav to say that i've not seen or taken such an old bus for years (except for the time i took this feedle service transporting me from pasir ris bus int to downtown)...and yes...i tot this kinda bus alreadi scraped off le. So while sitting in e bus on my way home..it kinda brings back some childhood memories when i used to take this kinda unairconed bus from my old house at AMK st 54 to AMK central....yes...those r e wonderful memories....but i dunno whether to complain bout my 265 service, which i've taken for e past 17 yrs, has no aircon or wad....hehe

Anyway...its damn dark outside now. Weeee....rainy day. Juz now 3+ i went out to da bao lunch...well...the sky wasnt that dark yet n i wont expect it to rain so soon....but after stepping out of where i dabaoed lunch to my shock the entire place is so damn dark and i was like...oh plz dun rain b4 i reach home....and there i fastened my walking pace and the wind started to blow like its gonna rain anytime....thankgoodness i managed to reach home dry....not only me dry but my food dry...haha....den when i stepped out of my lift i started raining....wa...heng arh...

Was suppose to hav my clique outing today....which clique....my pri sch clique lor....ya...e 5 of us...friendship still strong as ever....dats y i say old friends r still e best friends.....coz we know each other very well....hehe....anyway, i digress....suppose to hav bowling session today but then last min julia msged me last nite say she got NE exucrsion today kinda stuff....hmmm....den yiyang not free...haiz....den its meaningless for e 3 of us to proceed on anyway....but ya....bowling sessions is still a must...hope it will b soon....if not muz wait until julia come back from china. Haha...sian

Looking forward to this sunday's class chalet....well...its only one night but i m not staying overnight anyway....lets hope its fun....2205 very enthu de wor. Haha...well...for some of my classmates it would b e first time they r having chalet together wif e opposite gender....i wonder wad e scene will b like....coz from my past 4 yrs experience of having chalet wif a class of boys n girls....e boys will always stay infront of e tv playing ps or xbox while girls go out n walk walk....lets see if this common scene will reappear this sunday. haha.

Tml got alpha list course...sian...2 courses at a time....thankgoodness i signed up early then i got the most convenient slot of having both on e same day....n oso e waiting time between each course e shortest....hahahah....save me alot of time....well....alpha list population increasing like nobody's business....izzit bcoz students nowadays r getting smarter n smarter or alpha list management cant b bothered to practice quality control...wadeva it is....its still a priviledge so lets appreciate wad e teachers hav planned for us.....as for now....its back to my usual hobby during hols again --- STONING !!!

No comments: