March 31, 2009

Journey To The West

On monday noon, i went to explore the newly extended Jurong Point with my friend, biggie, who is a fellow resident of the outskirt estate of singapore. I was amazed by how huge neighbourhood malls can be, especially with the range of retail outlets located there. I wouldnt mind visiting it again, considering the fact that it was an hour train ride from my house. He later accompanied me to NTU bookshop to find a reference book i am sourcing for months but learnt that it was not available there. When we got back to Boon Lay station, we took the train ride to the newly opened Joo Koon station. I couldnt believe i was so fantasized by the 2 station ride which turned me into a 5 year old kid. We were rather fascinated by the PA announcement of the 2 new stations - Pioneer & Joo Koon, as well. Haha. It was kinda stupid but there wasnt many passengers on board to witness our stupidity. Went home after the train ride. It was then already 5.30pm.

No comments: