April 03, 2009

Random Friday

The weather is good today and i am supposed to go for a swim but i am lazy. Its friday, doing the usual stuff slacking around. Had K-lunch yesterday at marina infact with 2 friends and really had a nice time. I confess i am a terrible singer but those hokkien songs just keep me high. After K, i did not want to go home first before going my sec 4 tutee's house for tuition at 4.30 so i decided to hang around, only later to found out my northbound bus trip took quite alot of time, leaving me strangled with half an hour to transfer a bus at thomson road. Still managed to make it there in time. My hair is getting longer and i am not used to the volume. Had been religiously cutting my hair for the past 14 years - 6 yrs pri sch, 4 yrs sec sch, 2 yrs jc and 2 yrs NS, so i hardly had any experience keeping long hair. Well, its not too long infact but just the thick volume makes it hard to tame. Perhaps i shall visit a barber or hairstylist this weekend to thin my hair a little while keeping the length of the sideburns and the back. I dunno what i am talking about. Tuition tml for my J2 student, will be teaching phenol and carbony. Well well... oh yes, did i mention that i suspect there are a few mosquitoes that flew into my house and now i keep on getting itch and bites around the house. Irritating. I once vowed that if i become a great scientist, i shall make mosquitoes extinct. Like thats gonna happen for a creature that outlives dinosaurs and our generations of ancestors. Oh well, its just another random friday....i shall go out and buy lunch.

No comments: