March 21, 2009

Random Rants

I think my life sux.

My social life sux....

I have no close friends...

I have not no girlfriend...no love...

99% of my weekends are spent ALONE at home unlike other people i know who have outings and gatherings almost every weekend.

I find it hard to socialize with people...i am a complete failure at that.

Pple just think that i am a non-contributor to conversations....no common topics at all....

Living every seconds of my life in complete loneliness and boredom. That sux.

My work life is fk up....

I cant find a job after i ORD... maybe i've not tried hard enough...

But other people got theirs so easily.... those jobs that i applied for as well ....

Why pple can find a school to teach in with just one call and i can call the entire estate but no one needs me....

Why pple can get so many students for tuition but no one contacted me....

Luck is not on me....

My future is not bright at all....

Average results getting into a uni course that leads to no where....

I dont even know if i can do well enough or i will juz flop....

I dont even know what i want to do....

People stereotyped me.... as a boring person .... and just another person.... not someone special...

I am a coward....i cant even pluck up the courage to do simple things....i am only waiting for things to happen....

I hate the life i am leading for the past 21 years....

I need to change....but how....

I wish i could have been reborn and live my life again....but i think no matter how many times i can be reborned....i will still end up as a failure here ranting bout my imperfections....

At most pple in sch envy me for my "gd results"....so wad if my result is slightly better....i am not happy at all....

I am a failure....my life sux....i am not happy...

No comments: