April 30, 2008

Tired

Don't know why these few days returned home from work feel damn shag and mentally drained. Maybe its because i am growing old. Yar, entering the 20s club soon in a few months time. Soon enough all of you can call me uncle instead of gor gor. Haha.

May timetable is out, its bad. Lotsa outfield and weekend duties. I still object to the idea of sending 2 medics for the same oversea exercise but its the higher authority's final decision so i shall not challenge it. We will just be in deep shit la, with manpower shortage after 3 ORD, 2 gone overseas and 2 starting to clear off. When the 2 come back from overseas, they will be clearing off also, so its rather taxing on the rest. Whatever lar, i should learn from YS, saying "its not in my scope of concern" but then its way too early for me to say that. Helping with the oversea stores for the drugs part. I plea to them not to touch the drugs because i do not want to mess up my stock balance. I will help them gaodim everything swee swee from head to toe for the drugs part. Kind of hard and restricting on them but i have no choice. Its either they die in the shortrun or i die in the longrun.

These few days no time to exercise. Arh, fk...damn unfit already. Maybe the reason for my recent shag-ness is my physical inactivity. Whatever.

No comments: