April 07, 2008

赶场

Ytd was a busy day for me because i had to rush to meet 3 different groups of friends from morning till evening. Lets talk about the morning one, i took a train to Marina Sq to meet up with Wil, 大只and phee for K lunch because Wil just came back from Thailand a few days ago and will be flying for Taiwan today. So yes, the K lunch was satisfactory except that i get to strain my vocal cords a little by singing the more difficult songs like 你是我的眼 and 一眼瞬间.

After K lunch i rushed to vivo to meet up with my CPMC colleagues. They basically went sentosa that morning to celeb farewell for 大牛who will be going for his BMT recourse. But on my way to vivo, they told me they were coming back from sentosa hence sparing me a trip to sentosa. I guess the sentosa trip has turned them into lobsters as they were so freaking red after much exposure under the sun. Had lunch with them till evening where i rushed to meet up with my lower sec classmates.

First met Jas at Harbourfront MRT and then the rest drizzled in. The turn up rate was disapointing but the most impt thing is, i am not the organiser so its not in my scope of concern. We had dinner at James' fave Whitedog cafe which cost us quite a bomb but its ok. Oh well, i can tell that my e5 exclassmates were still relatively the same so theres not much to comment about.

After the dinner i went home to watch my fave 超级星光大道2. Today and tml on off. Yes, clearing off by order of snr medic. Now i fuck care bout manpower problem in e med ctr for this month coz its clear off month. I've done my outfield oso le. So yeah, later got driving lesson. Ciaos.

No comments: