September 22, 2006

Went for post prelim havoc today. Met YY at dhoby ghout mrt...yes, single men outing. Hahah. Ok, not farnie. Was suppose to go kbox wif him, but then he got his own commitment which i am not aware off after 2. So ok lor, go pool wif him first at cine. Juz nice thad sms me say got class movie outing, so gd, at least i wont turn into a wandering ghost haunting orchard road after YY left. Hehe. Pool was liddat lor, he own me 4, but final round finally let me win. Yah. Went Pastamania to eat. Damn embarrasing. I was popping the chilli powder onto my pasta. Then is like very few come out, so i pop harder the whole thing plus the metal cover came out. Walau, my whole plate of pasta filled with chilli. Hav to clear away of coz but still my pasta is coated wif lotsa chilli. Had a hard time finishing my pasta, coupled by YY's sinister laughter. I appreciate it dude. When i was about to leave i immediately dash out so that pple wont recognize my face. Twirk.

Anyway, met the 2205 guys at the basement. We went to watch The Banquet. Yah, the one acted by Zhang Ziyi. The whole film is still easy to understand, its juz i kill you, you kill me. The got alot of "RA" scenes where the lustful king (who killed the real king his bro and married his bro's wife acted by zhang ziyi) consumate wif zhang ziyi n stuff...otherwise its all killing scenes. You hav heads cut off, belly sliced, man split into half, you name it, they hav it. Haha. Ok, enough of my sadistic side to be revealed, in the end everyone die. Yeah, happy every after. And everyone died during the banquet, maybe thats y the show is called THE BANQUET. Ok, a rather bloody banquet. In the end zhang ziyi bcam the emperor but someone mysterious killed her. Dunno who killed her, anyone can giv me an answer? I guess maybe is the crown prince (acted by daniel wu), but then he alreadi died during the banquet. Duh. Haha...maybe is that eunuch kill her one, dunno.... we shall leave that to the unknown.

Went to play lan wif the guys after that. Ok, its my first time playing lan so plz call me a suagu aka mountain tortoise. Being a total noob, i was constantly killed by the other 7 of them, but still, its an eye opening experience. Haha. The farnie part came when the guys constantly change their nick to our teachers' name. In the end we hav pillai kill soon choonmui who killed kuah yong hui blah blah blah...all sorta nonsense. Oh yah, oso got peijia kill minli. Duh... Haha. Anyway, it ended at bout 6+ 7. The rest of them left home while me zhenghui junfan n nic went for dinner at some nearby open air food court. The food there basically sux, sooooo oily. But order my food le muz finish it rite. If not i oso very zek ark. Haha. After that take MRT home lor.

Ok lar, had a rather havoc day today. But didn go clubbing. Though i am of legal age. Hehe. I good boy ok, dun go clubbing, dun buy toto, dun drink alcoholic drink. Ok lar, still got 2 days to enjoy before the real mugging spree for alevels starts. With such, adidos !!!

No comments: