September 09, 2006

I think i hav over-mugged. I dont know why i am saying that but for once i felt that i hav passed optimum storage capacity of my brain and know things r starting to diffuse out of it. Horror !!! I only found out yesterday during phys tuition when we were given some paper 3 qns to do and i just stare at the few ideal gas questions in blank. I hav no idea what i am reading, i hav no idea what they r talking or asking about, i hav no idea how to start. Everything was just BLANK. This means that my brain has already saturate and thus wadeva i've learnt or revised or cramped are starting to come out!!! NOoooooooooo !!!!!!! Why of all the time NOW?!?!? Must be i do too many other school prelims le, until my brain hav gone numb, or must be i cramp too much thing in, now the suitcase is starting to burst...i think i am rather dead. Anyway, i spent 4 hrs (instead of the usual 2) attending phys tuition yesterday, start at 5 end at 9...suppose to end at 7 but then, its e last session b4 prelims and questions start shooting all around in the air. But then for once i felt so unparticipative, if there is such a word, meaning i dunno wad is going on...maybe this is so call "brain fart" or "brain fatigue" or wadeva...or maybe it means i am going to turn retard. Maybe this will b a good reason for pple to cheer and celebrate, coz the mugger CMH hav forgotten all his stuff !!! Wth...heaven plz dun play such a trick on me. Now with juz 1 day b4 prelim, i felt so discouraged and unmotivated...muz b i've overdone things...omg...someone help me !!!!!

No comments: