September 21, 2006

Prelims is over, i am so happy. Ok, not really. Feeling a great sense of loss after a few months of mugging, but this sense of loss will soon be converted to sense of motivation in working towards the ultimate As. So i guess i shall giv myself a short break from now on till this coming monday.
A rest well deserved. Anyway, not really confident or happy with my performance for prelims. Think my results is going to sux, sux sux sux SUX. No good no good. This shd b a wake up call for me. Allow me to analysis my performance and my expected grade:

1. Econs:
Very poorly done , confirm garentee plus chop. Paper 3 essays was rather ok i guess, but paper 1 n 2 is totally disaster. Paper 1 MCQ out of 30 qns i only noe how to do 5, the other 25 all tikum. See how dispair i am? Paper 2 DRQ n Econs totally dunno what i am writing. Wrote about 12 pages of crap? But serious, i write for the sake of writing, and i dun think i noe what i am writing, so i guess this 2 are gonna b my pitfall.
Expected Grade: E (45 to 49)

2. Maths:
Confirm garentee plus chop wont get A. Most people find it easy but i think otherwise. Paper 1 is utterly rubbish. I had 26 marks deducted the moment i handed up the paper. Coz got 26 marks worth of qns dunno how to do. I sux in pure maths. Paper 2 shd b ok but wont b good enuff to score an A. Plus i am always very careless for maths...so...sorry mrs soon. Hahah, gonna disappoint you.
Expected Grade: C - D (50 - 59)

3. Physics:
One of my fave subj yet most feared. Paper 3 today is rather ok. All the topics i expect to come out (or shd i say my tutor expect to come out) came out. Gd. I only studied 5 topics, enuff to do the paper. Dun ask me bout all the E field n EMI coz i didn study at all for paper 3, totally didn touch them hence i didn do. Hehe. Paper 1 is a disaster. I think i am gonna get single digit fail for MCQ. 10 questions 7 not sure. Paper 2 bcoz i was affected by the shock from paper 1, i didn perform well oso. So yah, Paper 1 n 2 will b my pit fall. The paper according to other is very easy, means many pple gonna do well. So i confirm will be dethrone by one of the guys in class this time for phys.
Expected Grade: C - D (50 - 59)

4. Chemistry:
Another of my fave subj yet most feared oso. Paper 3 was not very well done coz i dun think i can score an average of 7/10 per question. Frumble abit so paper 3...dead. Haha. Paper 1 i dun hav time to finish the last 10 qns so i think its oso a great discount of my marks. Paper 2 is rather ok. Because the paper is rather easy for others oso, i think many pple will do well. I will oso be demoted to some normal average band student i guess. So chem i would say...is not very gd as compared to my usual performance.
Expected Grade: B - C (55 - 69)

No comments: