August 05, 2004

Hi guys, havent been blogging for weeks..too busy le, so plz pardon me for that. Tml is school national day celebration. How nice. Everyone is gonna wear red and i should expect a big pool of blood in school tomorrow. Haha. We havent been celebrating national day in school for 2 yrs leh, so it should be quite refreshing this time round.

Everyone around me bought Jay's Qi Li Xiang already. I havent buy, buying this week end. So sad, they all come n zhuai wif me their qi li xiang. Haha. Jokin lar. I will oso have my copy this weekend. Haha. O Level English coming. So scared. Mine is on 12th Aug. And here i am starting to feel some irritations in my throat. Pray hard i will be fine for my oral. I need that distinction badly.

My birthday oso coming. Yea !!! This coming wed !!! So excited. But i wont expect you all to remember my birthday lar. I wanna keep a low profile oso. Haha. Juz give me a peaceful birthday can le. That day oso my SS test. Diao. Hope it would be my lucky day den. Ok lor, gtg le. Bye!!!


No comments: