August 30, 2004

Woah...so long very blog le, and prelim have started. Woohooo. So nice rite. Yeah rite, i am crazy. Well, juz finished SS n A Maths Paper 1 today. Now i shall analyse on my performance for prelim. Well, after taking 4 papers already, i can say that the start of the journey is abit shakey, now its smooth sailing. English, i think i didn perform as well lar, i can sense it when i write my compo...compre was abit better than compo. Perhaps bcoz compo was the first ever paper of prelim. Chem pract is more steady. Except that my reading for titration is abit too high. Hahahha. But who knows i may be right. I pnia damn hard for SS for the past few days and i can say today's performance for SS is quite up to expectations. A Maths was also quite easy, juz pray that i dont commit too much careless mistakes. So its smooth sailing from now then. Juz oso pray that the future journey is also smooth sailing lor. Let me easily n effortlessly surf pass prelim. Haha.

Well, why today i got some spare time, coz tml is teachers' day celeb and the day after is holiday. Gd, more time for me to study. Haha. And my video sharing is cancelled. How sweet. Cancelled 2 times le. Quite irritating though but i am happy with that decision. Ok, finally, good luck to the rest of you guys for prelims and the coming Os. Work hard, dun give up, hope to see u all do well for prelim......at least let me score better lah. Hahaha. Jokin.

No comments: