August 22, 2004

Weeee.....4 more days to prelim. Things are getting interesting. Well, i can see the teachers' efforts in not giving us too much hw so that we have time to study. However, tests n stuffs liddat are still going on. I will take that as an opportunity to revise then. Tomorrow onwards no SSP, how nice. Finally. Haha. Well, we ought to be given time to study. But i dunno why i juz couldnt calm my excitment i have for the prelims, it juz makes me happy instead of stress. Is this a symptom of studying too much and start to become insane? Dunno.

I started on my SS juz hours ago. I will start wif Growth of Nation. Well, most pple will skip the theme except me. I think they r easier to study coz u got housing n education and people n stuff liddat. Long but nice. I started education le. Next will be welfare system. I planned not to study industrialisation coz it is disgusting. So if exam comes out industrialisation for growth of nation, i will hav to do my backup theme, which is Venice n deterence. But i hope education will come out coz i am quite confident at it. My most confident topic "Sustaiable Development" has came out for last yr's olevel, so wont come out this yr. Sad. But i hope it will come out again and caught everyone unguarded. Haha.

My fave team for amazing race 5 is eliminated. Sad. Yah, the midget and the bitch. I can see how sad the host is when they were eliminated coz he was crying when telling them the bad news. I was somehow sad oso. I mean the midget is an inspiration. I salute her for her determination and courage. I oso wanna qoute something she say. "I just wanted to prove to the world how much I can do, and it's not easy when there's…always people thinking you can't do it and you have to work extra hard to do it…[but] you have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams."

No comments: