July 24, 2004

Chem test today. How nice. i mean quite easy lar....except for one or 2 parts of a question i dunno how to do, the rest are okay. Should be able to score well lar, keep my fingers cross. Had physics pract immediately after that. This is the worst phys pract i ever had. Bcoz my readings for the elctricity part got messed up. Well, the reading seems fine but the power calculated out of the readings giv weird flactuating results. And my graph got some weird shape that seem illogical. Damn it, i have to repeat the experiment over n over again. But i still managed to finish in time when others spend alot of time on their part 2 whereas i juz breeze thru part 2 without sweat.Haha.
 
Got home a few hours ago. When i am about to do my hw, I FOUND OUT THAT I FORGOT TO BRING MY PENCIL BOX HOME !!!!! I left it in the class. Duh. And how i hell i managed to finish my hw i oso dunno. Haha. This is stupid. Sian arh !!!! Next week got emaths test, bio test, phys test, HCL test....mei2 wan2 mei2 liao3. Well, at least there is cross country next sat for me to look forward to. Life goes on......

No comments: