July 15, 2004

Weeeee....alot of things happened today. Today is a busy day. First, i gotta COLLECT MONEY for e stupid Brotherhood Movie n the Phys June Paper early in e morning ever since i stepped into e class. I hate collecting money, it sux. U hav to bear alot of responsibility and den u got to run around e sch chasing after pple to get money. It makes me looks like a beggar or someone despo for money. Nerd.
Secondly, photo taking for 2pg special. Very rush sia, well, every class is like that, i mean wait till the eleventh minute den do. Sigh. Took photos in e rain. Fun. I mean i luv taking photos (abit BHB rite? hhaha).
Thirdly, there is still stupid NAPFA 2.4 retest which i didn really run quite well. I dun really wanna pass, juz go n show my face thats all. HAd some delays in e process of going, so , dunwan to tok bout that, i mean that makes my blood boil.
Forthly, went to see a doctor. Sigh. I FELL SICK AGAIN. Me so weak sia. But quite gd le, 4 months no sick le. Haha. Lame. I got phlemge n throat irritation since 2 days ago and it worsened today. So bobian, cannot surpress it without medicine, had to see a doctor.

The Amazing Race 5 episode 2 was yesterday. So nice, i watched until 11pm. I luv e show, n u guys must watch i tell u, wont regret. Beri late le, hav to go slp. Tml still got phys pract n double chi. Sux.

No comments: