January 09, 2004

Well....quite a long time nv blog liao. Very busy ever since sch starts...guess this is the lifestyle of a Sec 4 student. Haha....There is sooo much HW to do, soooo much tests to study and so on....well, thankgoodness its weekend, but still alot of HW. Sigh*

Saw my sec 1 cousin today at the canteen after sch. Haha, finally after 1 week of sch, i manage to see him. Well, can see that he managed well in zhss, but nv tok to him , coz i bz running here n there buying exercise bks n so on.

On the way back home juz now, guess who i saw ? Yah, my P6 form teacher. She was juz sitting diagonal infront of me in the 265 bus. Nv go n say hi coz i think she forgets me liao. Haha. Den when i reached my block, juz walk out of the lift den saw my kindergarden form teacher. Haha....why today see soo many pple sia, izzit a gd or bad omen ? Hmmm...anyway, gtg n do HW liao....blog some other time when i am free.

No comments: