January 18, 2004

Had a "meaningful" day today. Why ? Coz do alot of things......Woke up in the morning at 6am, bathe, brush teeth, den do HW which i finished at about 8.30am. Had a quick breakfast den go see doctor at 9am as I got flu n sore throat. 9.30am, took my new jeans to audit the length and took the chalet photo film to develop. Haiz..it has gone stagnent for almost 2 months, time to develop it before it rots or grow fungi inside. Haha. Went to Chinatown wif my family. I was studying Tue's Mo Xie in the car thru the journey. Didn alight the car though, coz weather too hot. Had lunch at the famous upp cross street soy sauce chicken stall. Returned home....slept thru the car journey home. Mebbie bcoz the medicine i took make me too sleepy n drowsy. Sigh*. Went home, keep on sleeping. feeling really tired den. Doze off n on again n again. Woke up at 3.30, watch Ready Steady Go on Channel U. Den go collect photo n jeans. The photos i took really sux man, never capture the most exciting or jin bao parts but rather instead the boring parts. Had tution until 7pm, had dinner den carry on study for my physics. Got physics test tml sia. Sigh* Now CNY mood pluz i sick, really cant concentrate leh. Well, as i typing this now, i got my Phys TYS infront of me. Haha. Ok lar, stop here, muz carry on study phys. Bye!

No comments: