January 29, 2004

Sobz.....my hamster died today. Haha, over 2 yrs old liao. Anyway, today first day of peer tutoring. Being a peer tutor SUX man. My tutees r june n minyi, well, not i choose one, but i got no choice. Anyway, today alot of HW sia, tml still got spelling, and it was pouring like shit outside the classroom. It rains as though there is no tml.

After peer tutoring i was having a dilema on whether to attend the stupid n boring AV Rep Training course for all upp sec AV Reps. Well, it cost me an hour if i go. Finally , i decided to attend, as u all noe i am the law by law n play safe type. Dare not to bear the consequences if i dun go. Ok , i went, and fortunately there is attendence taking. Haha, thankgoodness i choose to go. Or else will have detention or watever punishments for ponners (pple who pon-ten the class). Haha.

Ok lor, thats all. Its wet outside. SOOOOO WET N DAMP. Hate the weather , it has been raining for days. And my towers arent dry when i want to use, and my water heater dun give the hot shiok water during shower, the water is SOOOOO COLD even with full blast heat on ! Poor me. I wish i could hibernate now. Haiz.........zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: