January 23, 2004

Today 2nd day of CNY le. Haiz ...... cant believe that i did so much homework over the past 2 days (+ today). I spend my new yr morning n nite doing compre n SS source base qn. I am sooooo pathetic. Well, today wake up raining liao, damp my mood sia. N the worse thingy is, i cant go eat my fave dim sum in the dunno wat restaurant, muz eat at home left over kuehs made by my ah ma. Nvm, while my family visits the temple now, i finished my SS at home. I wrote 2 pages long of source base thingy. Haiz...now waiting for them to bring me for visiting at my auntie's house (our annual routine). haha. There got all the cousins n uncles n aunties. and if got a chance, i will sure participate in the mahjong playing, thanks to KS n joyce who taught me how to play during 2e5 chalet. Haha. Anyway, to all 2E5 viewers, i have posted up the chalets photos , its on the class website now. Have fun viewing it !!! N Happy new yr !

No comments: