February 18, 2009

Today I Built A Bookshelf

This morning, i bought a new bookshelf from IKEA to replace my existing one that is in extremely chwee condition. Its the same design but its longer in width. Anyway, after lunch, i spent an hour trying to fix this thing. It is one of those things MAN has to learn how to do you know...like getting things fixed here and there. Despite failing my D&T exams during sec 1 and 2 days, i managed to comprehend the idiot-proof instruction manual and get the bookshelf fixed:

The box opened out to be like that.

Idiot-proof instruction manual which i followed.

Almost done !!! (After all the hammering and screwing)


Ta-dah !!!

Okay, so at least i CAN do this on my own. See girls, who say i aint gonna be a good husband in the future? Hahaha. I felt an instant sense of manliness. Hahaha. =P

No comments: