December 16, 2008

LUNCH !!!

Today i cooked lunch. I had the "soup", the "starters" and the "main course". I started cooking at 11.30am and ended around 12.30pm. I merely use Campbell Soup for the "soup" part while I tried making my very own garlic bread with butter, garlic and parsley leave (and of coz left over bread from last night). The "starters" is a plate of calamarie which i used tempura flour over normal flour (because i cant find normal flour). The "main course" would definitely be my fave seafood aglio olio. Here are the end products for my 1 hour of hardwork in the kitchen...

Seafood Aglio Olio

Calamarie Rings

The full view of lunch today.
I do not usually eat so much. But just because i am in a mood to whip up something nice today, i ended up with so much things to eat. Looks delicious right? Haha. I sat down and taste my fruit of labour, it taste quite good i would say. Haiz. Inborn talent for cooking or is it just good genes from both the paternal and maternal side of my family. Hahaha.

No comments: