October 05, 2007

Week 6:

I've learnt a lot being a MOPA for the past one week. That is even though I've only PA-ed 4 out of the 5 days according to my duty schedule. However there is still much to learn and I still have a long way to go as a PA. Hopefully i can attain the efficiency of my upper studies soon enough. I feel quite irritated this month especially during weekends because I may be called back anytime for a reason i shall not disclose. Just feel very annoyed as i have to constantly keep my phone on and be prepared for any sudden call or something. Cannot even enjoy my weekend. Sigh. Anyway, IQA was horrendous. We failed miserably and i guess the consequence of that is going to be detrimental, though not yet surfacing but soon to be. Well, we shall soon see... and lets pray my phone or assigned pager dont sound off tml night...

No comments: