October 28, 2007

My weekend saturday duty ended this morning where i booked out at 0800 hr and went to meet JL for a swim. The weather was fantastic then, just that only the middle section of the pool is open for public use. Kids learning swimming, couples flirting in the pool, narcissistic guys lying under the sun tanning themselves and other swimmers doing their routine weekly/daily swim, i guess...what a day to start with. I went back at noon time, took a shower and go out with my parents to have lunch outside in town. After which they did some shopping around the area. Came back when the sky started raining heavily. Made me very sleepy. Juz went to took a nap. Anyway, i have weekend duty again next sunday. Well, i should have accepted the high frequency of doing weekend duty ever since i was posted to my new camp, especially when we now face severe manpower shortage. November is coming and i can confess that this could by far be the busiest month for me here in camp. I have overnight outfields every week with one that is most significantly long. The whole med ctr is involved i should say. Felt very sian upon welcoming november. I wish i can endure through the ardious month in a blink of my eyes... i hope. Doing a HOTO file from scratch is difficult. Especially when there is no Dispense IC in the past. It would be a year before i can hand over my appt to my successor, do not know why i am rushed to produce the file so early. Well, i realize things were not as simple as they seemed to be...

No comments: