August 26, 2007

9 weeks !!! Before i knew it, i've came to the end of my basic medic course. The next scary thing which i hated and had once experienced 9 weeks ago - posting. Green beret, black beret and khaki beret are equally horrifying for me...plz give me blue. Hahaha. And this final weekend i had as a BMC trainee, i still have to study for 2 more test - M Pam and Prev Med. Sian siah. But i think i've enjoyed enough yesterday. Went kbox lar, its ok and i wont elaborate on it. What else? Oh yes, our grad ceremony will be held this wed at Ford Factory. It is really weird for our course commander to chose a place outside SMTI to have our grad ceremony. And i still have doubts on what to bring to camp, what to bring home and stuff. We are gonna leave our luggage in camp and our postings will b read out this thurs where we will be instantly "sold off" to our new units. Haiz. Still thought i could at least have one day break or something where i can wash my LBV, boots and stuff. Anyway, i am really wishing for an 8 to 5 job. Wait long long is the answer for me with regards to my wish. Haha. Dunno what to expect siah. Hmmm...my fellow friends from SISPEC and navy seems to be graduating from their course at this period of time also. Haha. Its all about postings again. Yawn. Anyway, i know my blog has become the hottest topic for my platoon in BMC, busybody noseparkers. Haha. And plz dont ask me why nightangel...i know it is a lame nick but plz spare me coz i am being very uncreative enough to think of a new nick ever since pri 6. Hmmm...this week gonna spend lotsa money oso i guess. FIR new album and Jolin new album. Haha. Guess whos agent J as asked in my MSN nick...i guess the answer is obvious.

No comments: