June 19, 2004

TODAY GOT BIO PRACT !!!!! ARHHHH...so stupid, a bio pract that doesnt use any living organisms...unless u call newspaper a living organism. Haha. Siao. Went to sch extra early today, but as e saying goes, there will be a mountain taller than other mountain, edwin, zh, gab n simin alreadi arrived. I chiong finish phys hw and thats it. I forget to bring amaths tb, so cannot join in e fun of doing it. Forget it. Then edwin show me his HP midi ringtone. Some so fake, some so nice. I like Lydia e most lar. Haha. He dl them from com. But now com got this stupid Carebear virus (i wonder izzit call liddat) that will be downloaded to the hp. Stupid rite. Nvm.

During pract, I finish it first. haha. yea !!! Ok, no prize for that. So nvm. Went to resource rm for bio lessons when Mr. John Yeo AKA Steven Machi AKA Li ZiHao AKA Sex Genius' hp rang two times. Nvm, forgive u. Haha. After lesson, me edwin n gab suppose to go bishan for lunch. But den he called his mum who had alreadi cooked his lunch and there is a big quarrel. Orh...aint that sad. He decided to go home, furiously. So bo bian, me n edwin decide to go home oso. At e busstop , we saw hf n leeyan. Edwin lied that XXX is behind coming to e busstop, make them so scared. Haha. As the accomplice, i acted to be as scared n keep looking bad. Haha. But I didn lie !!!! I DIDNT !!! So i not a sinner at this. I am innocent, not guilty.

A few moments ago, Edwin sms me saying that Gab's mother actually haven cook gab's lunch yet!!! And guess wat, she cooked instant noodles. Duhhhh....poor thing, poor gab. Hahaha. Too bad, kana thank by his own mother. Ok, i shall kaypoh until here. Mebbie afterwards den tok more.

No comments: