June 21, 2004

Hey guys, finally no more school, well, at least for this whole week. Woke up at 8+ today, wash up, eat breakfast and watched my fave SURVIVOR PEARL'S ISLANDS repeat telecast , 9.30am at Channel 5. After that, walked to AMK library to giv XM phys tuition. Yah, she asked me to help her in phys since last yr, and the busy me couldnt find any time to help her (*guilty). So i finally squeeze out some time of my bz schedule to help her. Ok, met her at AMK lib at 11am, both of us r early. At e lib, i taught her DC motor, AC generator and help her clear some doubts on other chap. I feel like i am a real teacher though i am not qualified. Haha. Alot of dudes like us oso went there to study. But i guess me n xm are the loudest amongst all. Haha. So paiseh, the lib attendance even came to check.

After tuitoring her, we went to AMK S-11 to have lunch. We had Rasa Sayang for lunch as she missed it very much ever since she moved to punggol. Met Huifang, Lee Yan & Simin there. Being polite, I went over to say hi. Simin was shocked. When i told her i am going for e kbox outing this wed, she even more shocked. Haha. Dunno y.

After lunch, went to 7-11 to buy slurpry or supree or wadever (again, i cant pronounce nor spell it). There is this new flavour dat taste quite gd. It tasted like Sour Sourt (i dunno how it is spelled). Ok, den bid farewell n i went home. The weather was HOT. Really hot, beri sian beri hot. Went to take a cold shower to cool myself abit, den watch wan yu n went to slp. Woke up by this bloody call , so annoying. So pissed off. Spoil my afternoon nap. Arghhhh....nvm.

Holidays ending soon. I am still left wif 3 jian baos. Damn it. I hate jian bao. I rather do other sch papers than jianbao. Nvm, again i must say, i will not complain. Haha ! Although i always do. Sigh.

No comments: