June 09, 2004

June Holidays r intensively booked up by studies. Well, there is lesson almost everyday, which i think shd be gd for us students who r eventually taking Olevels in e end of e year. However, I still live wif guilt from e start of e june holiday till now thinking that I have not put in any effort to revise the syllibus. Well, I did actually work out an intensive study plan b4 e holidays but i failed to adhere to it, they all became bull shit! So I was rather guilty about that. Perhaps I am really slack, perhaps I am already working hard ineviltabily by attending e holiday lessons attentively. I dunno. Perhaps I should start whacking my syllibus. My tutor told me that I should have gone through 3 rounds of my textbook and syllibus by the time I had my prelims. I havent gone thru once yet. Haha. How shameful of me. I guess you guys out there are already secretly at home sharpening your own knives. Well, i am only at home planting some stupid pentunia seeds. I am confused, I am GUILTY of my own laziness....Haiz...

No comments: