May 13, 2004

Today is ZHSS Career Seminar....SOOOO NICE !!! Well, i only enjoy the JC part, e rest i am sleeping. Hahaha. Jokin. Yea man, RJC n VJC's principal came. Well, dun really expect to enter RJC, coz i noe its impossible n its too stress even if i can make it. But the principal there is sooo nice. Well, dun think there will be anyone of us going to RJ next yr, i predict those good ones will most prob go HCJC.

Then came VJ's principal. I was sooo shock she was soooo young. Or perhaps LOOK sooo young. And she was like sooo friendly to her students coz she brought back 4 of our seniors from zhss. Yea, i think VJ's life rocks man. Not boring, not stiff, not as stressful. And the most impt thing is VJ is next to east coast. I love the location man. I think i may put VJ as one of my choices for JC. I actually dunno leh, choose NJ or VJ. Coz both r equally gd. But den hor i heard NJ quite boring. So i change my mind. But hor, want to go is one thing, can go anot is another. Pray hard i juz score bloody well this prelim n olevel so as to allow me to pick instead of being picked.

Sooo thats all. I heard alot of u all (my friends) oso wanna go VJ, pple like karin, zhenghui (from anderson sec) n so on. So lets hope we meet there next yr. Hahaha.

No comments: