May 29, 2004

Bought alot of things today, perhaps bcoz its e great s'pore sales. Ok. haha, actually didn buy alot lar. I spent off my $10 popular voucher today buying a CD. Guess whose izzit. Its FAN FAN's New album. Ok lar, not quite new but i have been hesistating for weeks whether to buy it or not. But bcoz my voucher expires 3 days later, i juz go for it lor. Haha. Let me tell u guys, Fan Fan's new album rocks. Got all her old songs n oso her new ones like Zui Chu De Meng Xiang. I'm Loving It. Haha. It has been a long time ever since i bought a CD. Well, i can giv e excuse of buying it to console myself for my poor results.

I think i gonna fall sick soon, started coughing n got phlegm. Pray hard not, or else my humans camp will be ruined. Muz eat alot of vege fruits n Vit C. Haha. But eat too much will lao sai, so muz shi4 ke3 Er3 Zhi4. Anyway, weather very bad dis few days n got haze somemore, so my friends out there, eat for fruits n drink more water. Dun fall sick ok. Haha.

No comments: