April 02, 2004

Yea !!! I fail my 5 item test. Hahaha. Well, i failed my broadjump (As usual) and the bloody pull up. I manage to do one, but i juz cant pull myself up again ever since then. Hahaha. Well, i am quite happy today actually, coz i think i improved in 2 items, one is e sit n reach n the other one is the broadjump which i failed. Although i failed, i broke my previous record lor. Last time the most i can jump is 1.7m, today, i jumped 1.92m. Hey, thats a big improvement for me. Although it is still a fail but i am definetly very happy for being able to break my record, by such a big gap. Haha. Thats all fer today. Tml got english oral. Muz score for it. i hope my examiner will giv me more mark, be more lenient. Oh yah, tml oso got meet e parent. Haha. Mr. Wong meeting my parent, wonder wat negative feedback he will giv. Well, juz live wif it lor.

No comments: