April 01, 2004

Tml NAPFA Test. Sure die one. hahahaha. Fail until get used to it le, so i am not at all worried. I not like the other guys in my class , like woaaa....got muscles, 6 pacs, can do dunno how many million times push up n pull up of different positions and styles. Duh.... I am more xian4 shi2, more realistic. I know i cannot so i let it be. Heaven is fair. Pple like me dun get good body but got good brains. Some have good body but is brainless. Only the lucky ones have both. And i dun think there is alot of such lucky ones in my class, but there are still some whom i am jealous of. Hahahaha. Get it, you guys who i am refering to (you wont know who i am refering to, dun be to over suspective that it is u) , you are only a himbo. How many pacs on ur stomach dun determine ur future. It is ur brain that counts. Since u like to show how many pacs n how big ur muscles and chest is, go man hunt lar!!! :P

No comments: